Acceptable Use Policy
Please ensure that usage of your services complies with our Acceptable Use Policy.
- Illegal Use: The services provided by the Company may
not be used for any illegal purposes or in support of
any illegal activity. The Company reserves the right to
cooperate with any legal authorities and/or injured third
parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal
or civil wrongdoing.
- Child Pornography: Use of services provided by the Company
are strictly prohibited from being used to store, display,
distribute, advertise, or in any way support child pornography.
The Company will comply with all law enforcement entities
to actively enforce this policy, and will report any Customer
who violates this policy to the United States FBI and/or
Interpol should the Company become aware of such violations.
- Unsolicited Commercial Email / SPAM: Use of services
provided by the Company to transmit or support any type
of unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email message
(UCE/UBE) is strictly prohibited. Customer agrees that any commercial email sent using the service will be fully compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act and any other applicable legal standards.
- Real-time Block Lists (RBL): Customer acknowledges that should any assigned IP space become listed with a Real-Time Block List (RBL) or should assigned IP space be reported as having a "Poor" or otherwise derogatory reputation score as a result of Customer's activities, Customer agrees to pay an administrative charge of $250 per hour with a minimum 1 hour per RBL listing to cover costs incurred by the Company in the process of removing IP space from the RBL(s).
- Unauthorized Access: Use of services provided by the
Company to gain unauthorized access into any other system
or to support any attempt to gain access to any other
computer system is strictly prohibited.
- Network Activity: Use of services provided by the Company
to attempt to disrupt the network of any other system
connected to the internet, i.e. Denial of Service Attacks
(DOS), is strictly prohibited and may result in the immediate
termination of services. Additionally, IRC services of
any kind - clients, servers, bots, etc are strictly prohibited
on our network, and the Company reserves the right to
filter all IRC related traffic.
- Denial of Service Attacks: Customer acknowleges that should the Customer's server become the target of a Denial of Service Attack, the Company reserves the right to block access to the IP address(es) being attacked until the Company can determine that the attack has ceased and is not likely to imminently return once service is restored. Should Customer's server become the target of persistent, repeated DOS attacks that require the intervention of a network administrator or attacks of sufficient scope to impact network perofrmance and availablity, the Company may require Customer to purchase additional DDoS Protection / DDoS Mitigation services at an additional charge in order to continue providing services to Customer. Otherwise, Customer will be considered to be in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy and may be subject to suspension or termination of services.
- Network Security: The Company will make reasonable attempts
to ensure the security of its internal and external networks
remain intact. Customer agrees to make every
attempt to ensure the security of their individual servers,
or will, on a regular basis, utilize the managed services
that are provided by the Company at an additional cost to ensure the security
of the network. Should it become necessary for the Company to render administrative services in order to ensure the security of it's network with or without the Customer's knowledge, Customer agrees to pay the published rates for said services and will hold Company harmless should any type of loss occur while work is being performed.
- Modification: The Company reserves the right to modify this agreement
at any time without prior notification. Any questions
regarding these terms and policies should be directed
to our abuse department prior to purchasing services.
- Suspension or Termination: Customer acknowledges that violation of any of these terms is grounds for immediate suspension or termination of all hosting services at the sole discretion of the Company.